Lumbee tribal administrator position in limbo
4,000 have applied for jobs at Sanderson plant
Lumbee court rejects districts, election delayed
A Trump makes quick stop
Fifth man charged in August murder
- Robeson dodges damage from heavy rains - 9:28 am
- Felon facing weapons, robbery charges - 8:40 am
- St. Pauls firefighter win Carnegie Award - 8:33 am
- Lumbee tribal administrator position in limbo - 9:26 am
- 4,000 have applied for jobs at Sanderson plant - 9:31 am
- Discounted tickets available for United Way event - 8:48 am
- NC Sen. Hartsell indicted for misuse of campaign money - 8:18 am
- Lumbee court rejects districts, election delayed - 9:08 am
- St. Pauls family targeted in murder-for-hire plot - 8:22 am
- Robeson County crime report - 7:10 am
- Purple Door brings Neil Simon comedy to RCC - 2:25 pm
- New Panera Bread opens in Lumberton - 2:19 pm
- ‘Step outside the box’ with Robeson 4-H - 2:18 pm
- County seeks manager for BB&T work - 8:01 am
- A Trump makes quick stop - 5:12 pm
- Rains bring strong crop yields - 2:22 pm updated: 4:04 pm.
- Pittenger: Rioters ‘hate white people’ - 9:26 am
- Benefit to help with teen’s sickle cell fight - 8:35 am
- Hewett named chairman of nonprofit - 7:41 am
- Saddletree Fire Department hosts Community Day - 7:38 am
- Fifth man charged in August murder - 3:21 pm
- Robeson County crime report - 2:45 pm
- Food Lion stocks up My Refuge - 9:46 am
- Food Lion stocks up My Refuge - 9:20 am
- Food Lion stocks up My Refuge - 9:17 am
- Dial has not plans to protest ruling on Pembroke race - 8:58 am
- Charlotte still unsteady - 8:42 am
- Charlotte still unsteady - 8:39 am
- Company restarts gasoline pipeline after leak in Alabama - 8:18 am
- Company restarts gasoline pipeline after leak in Alabama - 8:15 am
- GOP opening could include a Trump - 8:10 am
- GOP opening could include a Trump - 8:07 am
- Finalists named for RCC’s next president - 7:34 am updated: 8:01 am.
- Robeson County crime report - 7:31 am
- Lumberton man killed in log truck wreck near Fayetteville - 4:13 pm
- Protests follow black man’s death in Charlotte - 9:45 am
- State budget director tells Lumberton club economy is strong - 9:34 am
- Pipeline bypass done - 9:22 am
- McLean-Kesler joins Fairmont board - 8:49 am
- Robeson County crime report - 3:41 pm
- Robeson schools recognized for growth - 9:51 am
- Pipeline leak puts some out of gas - 9:40 am
- Cummings certified as Pembroke winner - 9:17 am
- South Rob squad OK’d for 24-hour service - 7:59 am
- 2 face drug charges after home searched - 7:36 am
- Neil Simon comedy at Robeson Community College - 7:13 am
- Robeson County crime report - 7:11 am
- Crossroads buys Lumberton Ford-Lincoln - 2:34 pm
- Testing soil can save money, optimize yields - 2:33 pm
- With some gas stations dry, pipeline works to send more fuel - 2:02 pm
Robeson County crime report
TheftsGeorge Smith, of North Pine Street in Lumberton, reported that he and and another man were robbed at gunpoint Saturday outside of Page Talk Comm...
Purple Door brings Neil Simon comedy to RCC
LUMBERTON — Purple Door Productions, a resident theater group of Robeson County, is set to open its season with an American comedy classic, Neil...
‘Step outside the box’ with Robeson 4-H
We have all heard the saying “step outside the box” or “step out of your comfort zone.”Well, the Robeson County 4-H Program gi...
County seeks manager for BB&T work
LUMBERTON — Robeson County has started the search for the company that will oversee renovations of the former BB&T building on Chestnut Stre...
A Trump makes quick stop
LUMBERTON — Lara Trump campaigned for her father-in-law across her home state of North Carolina on Friday, stopping in Robeson County to shake h...
Pirates, Rams win wrestling events
LUMBERTON — Robeson County had all three of its wrestling teams in action on Wednesday night, with Lumberton and Purnell Swett earning top honor...
Rising to the occasion
ROWLAND — With his team facing a deficit heading into the fourth quarter, Red Springs coach Steve Sinclair pulled his starting guards to the sid...
McGirt off to best start of PGA Tour career
William McGirt is off to the best start of his PGA Tour career as he continues his sixth full season.Despite a lack of practice and time away from the...
Robeson County Schools postpone Friday basketball games
Jeff Fipps, Robeson County’s director of athletics, announced on Wednesday that all high school basketball games scheduled for Friday have been ...
Lady Pirates win, boys lose at Richmond
Lady Pirates rout RichmondROCKINGHAM — The Lumberton High School girls basketball team claimed a 58-38 win over Richmond on Tuesday, improving t...
Activities abound at Robeson County Public Library
One of my greatest joys has been watching my daughter’s excitement for the library grow as she gets older. Without fail, when someone mentions s...
Clive King drawings come to UNCP
PEMBROKE — Visual artist Clive King is bringing his larger-than-life drawings to The University of North Carolina at Pembroke’s A.D. Galle...
Southeastern Health doctor turns to yoga after wife’s Alzheimer’s diagnosis
Everyone deals with stressors at some point in their lives, whether it be emotional, physical or mental. For Dr. Somnath Naik, a physician who has wor...
Alzheimer’s walk set for Oct. 15 in Lumberton
LUMBERTON — The 2016 Robeson County Alzheimer’s Walk will be held at Wesley Pines Retirement Community on Oct. 15.The annual walk raises m...
Nutrition, cancerprograms at CHECLUMBERTON — Southeastern Health’s Community Health Education Center, located next to Shoe Show at Biggs P...
The truth about exercising, aging
I have been bugging my mom for years to get back into some sort of an exercise routine — walking or joining a water aerobics class at the fitnes...