Four-wheelers testing county’s patience
City officers’ efforts to save man’s life earns praise
Lumberton man turns self in for Sunday murder
Storm roughs up Robeson County
Storm leaves a mess
- 2 killed in wrecks near Lumber Bridge - 3:52 pm
- Robeson County crime report - 3:39 pm
- Freeman takes helm at UNCP’s Entrepreneurship Incubator - 1:00 pm
- Two Robesonians heading to Democratic National Convention - 8:01 am
- Recognition eludes tribe - 8:01 pm
- Tough times to wear blue - 4:07 pm
- Four-wheelers testing county’s patience - 3:47 pm
- St. Pauls man charged in armed robbery - 7:12 pm
- City officers’ efforts to save man’s life earns praise - 5:08 pm
- Waste spills reported in Lumberton - 1:58 pm
- Tribal Council falls short of quorum - 7:42 am
- Lumberton police seek man who robbed Dollar General, fired shot - 3:47 pm
- Robeson County crime report - 3:41 pm
- Job fair for ex-inmates on Friday - 10:06 am
- Storm leaves a mess - 9:23 am
- Bombs found in Hoke mailboxes - 9:15 am
- Robeson County crime report - 7:38 am
- Lumberton man turns self in for Sunday murder - 3:52 pm
- Storm roughs up Robeson County - 10:02 am
- St. Pauls man pleads guilty to sex offenses in Bladen County - 9:42 am
- Maxton plans public hearing on sagging pants - 9:29 am
- Cummings re-elected as chairman of DSS board - 8:21 am
- Prayer service Wednesday for law officers - 3:56 pm
- Robeson County crime report - 3:55 pm
- Warrant issued in shooting death of Fairmont man - 3:54 pm
- More than 36 miles of Robeson roads to see improvements - 9:16 am
- Fairmont man killed in shooting - 8:41 am updated: 9:03 am.
- RNC: Ohio delegation overjoyed by ‘Down Under’ speech - 5:48 pm
- Storm leaves a mess - 3:47 pm updated: 9:38 am.
- Robeson County crime report - 3:01 pm
- Police: Man shot while trying to rob Lumberton store - 2:15 pm
- Renovated Rue21 opens in Lumberton with record sales - 11:11 am
- Fresh fruits and veggies are always ‘a perfect choice’ - 11:11 am
- RE/MAX in Lumberton announces new hire, broker award - 11:11 am
- Lumber River Day mixes history, nature and family fun - 2:50 pm
- EMS cutting time to provide help - 9:39 am
- Commissioners delay meeting until July 28 - 9:11 am
- Robeson deputy shot at while pursuing 5 for attempted burglary - 5:59 pm
- Red Springs man faces drug charges - 5:56 pm
- View Story - 3:57 pm
- Robeson County crime report - 1:46 pm
- View Story - 10:56 am
- McCrory signs budget; plan contains several items for Robeson - 9:19 am
- St. Pauls OKs ‘road map’ for future growth - 8:55 am
- Lumberton native named next president of Wayne Community College - 8:42 am updated: 9:57 am.
- Black Caucus meets Saturday - 8:01 am
- Lumber River celebrats on Saturday - 7:36 am
- Robeson County crime report - 7:21 am
- Drone piloting program to launch at Lenoir Community College - 8:14 am
- Attorney raises concerns about ASPCA ad featuring Raeford shelter - 8:07 am
Waste spills reported in Lumberton
LUMBERTON — Excessive rainfall and a faulty pump caused more than 7,000 gallons of waste to overflow in Lumberton this week, according to a stat...
Tribal Council falls short of quorum
PEMBROKE — The Lumbee Tribal Council of North Carolina’s regular monthly meeting was cancelled Thursday after not enough members of the 21...
Lumberton police seek man who robbed Dollar General, fired shot
LUMBERTON — The Lumberton Police Department is asking for the public’s help identifying a man who robbed a Dollar General store on Wednesd...
Robeson County crime report
TheftsMarlow Stewart, of Darby Road, Raeford, reported Wednesday that someone broke into his car at Walmart on Fayetteville Road in Lumberton and stol...
Job fair for ex-inmates on Friday
LUMBERTON — The Southeast Regional Re-entry Council will hold a Second Chance Job Fair on Friday for formerly incarcerated individuals now seeki...
Storm leaves a mess
LUMBERTON — For Lumberton resident Saundra Sonie Jones, the effects of Tuesday’s thunderstorms in Robeson County stuck around well after t...
Pirates, Rams win wrestling events
LUMBERTON — Robeson County had all three of its wrestling teams in action on Wednesday night, with Lumberton and Purnell Swett earning top honor...
McGirt off to best start of PGA Tour career
William McGirt is off to the best start of his PGA Tour career as he continues his sixth full season.Despite a lack of practice and time away from the...
Robeson County Schools postpone Friday basketball games
Jeff Fipps, Robeson County’s director of athletics, announced on Wednesday that all high school basketball games scheduled for Friday have been ...
Lady Pirates win, boys lose at Richmond
Lady Pirates rout RichmondROCKINGHAM — The Lumberton High School girls basketball team claimed a 58-38 win over Richmond on Tuesday, improving t...
NC State races by Pitt for 1st ACC win
PITTSBURGH — Even as the losses mounted during a brutal opening stretch to start conference, N.C. State coach Mark Gottfried kept telling his pl...
Preserving the pipe organ
LUMBERTON — Organist and composer Mark Andersen’s agile fingers will once again bring the Carolina Civic Center’s pipe organ to life...
UNCP, SCC offer nursing scholarships
PEMBROKE — Nursing graduates of Sandhills Community College will receive a guaranteed $1,000 scholarship if they pursue a bachelor’s degre...
Diet program set forMonday at Biggs ParkLUMBERTON — Nutritionist Cameron Karrenbauer will present a program on the neutropenic diet on Monday at...
Artist passes on traditions, history
PEMBROKE — When Gloria Tara Lowery leads a workshop at The University of North Carolina at Pembroke, the local artist is teaching more than a cr...
Tuesday talkon skin cancerLUMBERTON — Learn about skin cancer and enjoy a healthy lunch on Tuesday at 11 a.m. in Southeastern Health’s Com...