Councilman believes truck being torched was payback
Lumberton OKs 3 projects for downtown
Two take plea deals in 2013 murder of Fairmont teenager
Two take pleas in murder of Fairmont High student
Former athlete at Purnell Swett shot to death
- Councilman believes truck being torched was payback - 4:03 pm
- Robeson County crime report - 3:01 pm
- Robeson Community College has 30 applicants for presidency - 9:21 am
- 11 vehicles broken into - 9:12 am
- Lumberton OKs 3 projects for downtown - 9:11 am
- Two take plea deals in 2013 murder of Fairmont teenager - 8:48 am updated: 8:49 am.
- Fire victim identified; help needed - 8:35 am
- Robeson County crime report - 7:51 am
- Two take pleas in murder of Fairmont High student - 2:16 pm
- House fire kills 1, injures 1 - 9:35 am
- Former athlete at Purnell Swett shot to death - 9:18 am
- Dancers pair up for the Stars - 8:58 am
- Robeson County crime report - 7:16 am
- Man dies after being shot at Maxton party - 6:18 pm
- Road work may cause water outages for some in Red Springs - 3:37 pm
- Rouzer to co-host economic summit - 11:29 am
- Rice celebrates 30 years with company - 11:28 am
- Robeson trooper urges motorists to ‘Arrive Alive’ - 11:09 am
- Barbershop giving away school supplies Friday - 8:48 am
- Lumberton Housing Authority, city hold Fun Day event - 8:01 am
- Man returned to NC to face charges in killing of 4 - 7:48 pm
- NC launches annual drunken driving enforcement campaign - 7:47 pm
- Libertarian Senate candidate in NC suffers heart attack - 7:44 pm
- Low teacher supplements cost schools - 3:48 pm
- Former Robeson attorney, Kinlaw, loses disbarred - 3:52 pm
- NC’s unemployment below 5 percent for 2nd month in row - 3:51 pm
- Squirrel the dog finds a home - 3:40 pm
- Local BOE split on early-voting forumal - 3:29 pm
- $1M grant to benefit turkey plant - 3:22 pm
- Robeson County crime report - 2:20 pm
- New group plans to support Lumbee government - 9:06 am
- Robeson County men charged with sex crimes - 8:17 am
- Lumberton, Pembroke among grant recipients - 7:35 am
- Red Springs to celebrate Night Out - 3:35 pm
- Four Robeson bridges set to be replaced - 3:29 pm updated: 8:55 am.
- Robeson County crime report - 3:25 pm
- Black Caucus to discuss Robeson schools Saturday - 10:05 am
- Lawmen enjoy lunch on Wesley Pines - 9:23 am
- Robeson commissioner named to Association of County Commissioners Hall of Fame - 9:06 am updated: 9:07 am.
- Godwin to try again with Porter pick - 8:56 am updated: 9:07 am.
- Robeson County magistrate appointed to domestic violence panel - 8:17 am
- Sit-in museum gets more time to repay loan from Greensboro - 8:00 am
- Panel alleges improper payments by NC congressman to aide - 7:59 am
- Tropical Storm Fiona getting stronger in the Atlantic - 7:57 am
- Robeson County crime report - 3:20 pm
- Fairmont man ID’d as wreck victim - 1:44 pm
- Tribal Council rejects Porter as administrator - 9:50 am
- Tribe gets Rowland toehold - 9:31 am
- Maxton to draft dress-code ordinance - 9:16 am
- McLean’s daughter to take Fairmont seat - 9:01 am
House fire kills 1, injures 1
LUMBERTON —A fire at a Lumberton mobile home killed one man and injured his brother on Monday night.Few details, including the identity of the m...
Former athlete at Purnell Swett shot to death
MAXTON — A 22-year-old shot and killed at a party in Maxton this weekend was a former standout football player and basketball player at Purnell ...
Dancers pair up for the Stars
LUMBERTON — Faline Dial and Owen Thomas, freshly paired for the 2017 Dancing with the Robeson County Stars competition, have issued a challenge ...
Robeson County crime report
TheftsEddie Tart, of Brooke Lane, Lumberton, reported Sunday that someone broke into his home and stole $826 worth of items including a television, tw...
Man dies after being shot at Maxton party
MAXTON — A 22-year-old Maxton man has died after a shooting at a party early Sunday morning, according to the Robeson County Sheriff’s Off...
Road work may cause water outages for some in Red Springs
RED SPRINGS — Some Red Springs residents may be without water today and Aug. 29 while the North Carolina Department of Transportation makes chan...
Pirates, Rams win wrestling events
LUMBERTON — Robeson County had all three of its wrestling teams in action on Wednesday night, with Lumberton and Purnell Swett earning top honor...
McGirt off to best start of PGA Tour career
William McGirt is off to the best start of his PGA Tour career as he continues his sixth full season.Despite a lack of practice and time away from the...
Robeson County Schools postpone Friday basketball games
Jeff Fipps, Robeson County’s director of athletics, announced on Wednesday that all high school basketball games scheduled for Friday have been ...
Lady Pirates win, boys lose at Richmond
Lady Pirates rout RichmondROCKINGHAM — The Lumberton High School girls basketball team claimed a 58-38 win over Richmond on Tuesday, improving t...
NC State races by Pitt for 1st ACC win
PITTSBURGH — Even as the losses mounted during a brutal opening stretch to start conference, N.C. State coach Mark Gottfried kept telling his pl...
Is water now safe to drink?
Recently the state epidemiologist resigned over a disagreement with state administration as to whether the water is safe to consume for residents near...
August is winding down to its final weeks, but we’re still savoring the flavors of summer harvests.I was thrilled at the green beans, sweet corn...
Triathlon opportunity to transition into triathlete
Triathlons are all about transitions. During a typical race you transition from the swim to the bike and the bike to the run and you spend a lot of ti...
Nurse Practitioner Erica Peacock joins Lumberton Children’s Clinic
LUMBERTON — Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Erica Peacock has joined the staff at the Lumberton Children’s Clinic.“We are ext...
Saksith Smithason joins Southeastern Spine and Pain
LUMBERTON — Dr. Saksith Smithason has joined Southeastern Health’s Southeastern Spine and Pain.He will practice alongside Dr. Virgilio Mat...